1. Niepolomice – 15-minute flight.
PRICE 170 PLN / person
Flights sold exclusively for groups of three persons 510 PLN
Sightseeing flight in the areas of the Carpathian Foothills, Niepołomice Forest, Castle
The town was also the seat of the Niepołomice Province, the Benedictine Monastery in Staniątki and the Vistula riverbed.
2. Krakow – 30-minute flight.
PRICE 340 PLN /person
Flights sold exclusively for groups of three persons PLN 1020
During this flight we will be able to see the panorama of the Royal City of Krakow. Admiring
we will be Wawel Hill, Old Town, Kazimierz, Przegorzaly Castle, Monastery
Camaldolese in Bielany, Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec and Market Square in Skawina. On the way
On the return journey we will see the Shrine of Divine Mercy and the John Paul II Centre in Łagiewniki.
3. ZAKOPANE – 90-minute flight.
PRICE 670 PLN/ person
Flights sold exclusively for groups of three persons 2010 PLN
During this tour we will also see the area of Cracow: Podgórski Square, Kazimierz, Church on the
Rocks, Wawel, Old Town. We’ll turn back over Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec and cut through
Beskid Makowski and Wysoki to fly towards the Tatras. Flying over Zakopane we will admire
West and High Tatras, Giewont, Kasprowy Wierch, Gerlach and Rysy. Then we head over
Bukowina Tatrzańska, Gorce, Czorsztyn Castle, Stary and Nowy Sącz, Rożnowskie Lake,
The castle in Nowy Wisnicz and Niepołomice Forest.
https://www. lotywidokowe-krakow. pl/#oferta
– Age requirements: minors in the care of an adult (I don’t know, but I do
– The flight date may be changed in case of adverse weather conditions
– Extension of the flight for an additional fee
– Possibility to take pictures and record movies
– Meeting of the Krakow Aeroclub in Pobiednik Wielki
– Voucher valid until 25. 10. 2020